YAIII Lever Hoist (New Model)
Overload Protection 0.8 ~ 9 ton
- The torcon overload protection safety device engages when the hoist is overloaded, helping to prevent damage to the hoist, as well as injury to personnel.
- Grade 105 galvanized load chain, which adheres to the strict German DIN 5684 standard.
- True one touch free spooling, which automatically brakes when a load is applied.
- Redesigned hooks with tip supporting safety latch
- Hoist body has an electro-deposited black finish for corrosion resistance
- Ratchet recovery of 16.5o for 0.8t~1t and 14o for 1.6t~12t
- Internal side plates have hardened steel bushings for excellent load sheave & pinion support
- Internal side plates, pinion, pawls, and pawl springs have an electro-deposited coating that helps resist corrosion
- Internal disc hub and ratchet wheel are nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Suitable for operation within a -20o to +130o C, -4o to +266o F temperature range
Lifting product PDF files: