FA / FB Type Electric Chain Hoist
FA TYPE : 1 SPEED, 3 PHASE DUAL VOLTAGE
FB TYPE: 2 SPEED, 3 PHASE SINGLE VOLTAGE
- Tough, Heavy-Duty Motor: Elephant’s unique design for a lower power consumption.
- Reliable Electro-Magnetic DC Brake: The brake safety factor is more than 3 times of the rated load. A safe electromagnetic, power off brake type. The safe ‘power off brake’ holds a load when electric power is either accidentally lost, or intentionally disconnected.
- Highly durable load chain manufactured in Japan by Elephant
- Totally Enclosed Steel Plate Construction
- Durable top and bottom hooks: Bottom hook with bearing smoothly swivels, 360°. In the event of an overload, the hook gradually elongates. This elongation serves as an indicator to the end user, making them aware of the overload.
- Chain Bucket Hard plastic
- Limit switch Standard feature
- Ratings JIS/ISO M4, FEM 1AM, ASME H3 Motor, IP54 Hoist Protection, IP65 NEMA 4X Pendant Protection
- Temperature Range -10° to 40° C, 14° to 104° F
- CSA Compliant Hoist available upon request, excludes motorized trolley
Optional Overload Limit Device for the FA and FB Hoists
Our new Torcon overload protection device is a slip clutch style. In the event of an overload, the device actuates and prevents the hoist from continuing to lift. This mechanism protects the hoist from damage.
- MAS series motorized trolley, three phase, single speed, slower traversing speed, for combination with the FA series electric chain hoists
- MAF series motorized trolley, three phase, single speed, faster traversing speed, for combination with the FA series electric chain hoists
- MB series motorized trolley, three phase, dual speed, for combination with the FA series electric chain hoists
- Trolleys come with pivoting adapter for hook to hook type suspension or lug type suspension
Wiring – Simple Plug-In Type Connection