SA Type Electric Chain Hoist
SA TYPE : 1 PHASE, 1 SPEED
- Tough, Heavy-Duty Motor: Elephant’s unique design for a lower power consumption.
- Reliable Electro-Magnetic DC Brake
- Highly durable load chain manufactured in Japan by Elephant
- Totally Enclosed Steel Plate Construction
- Durable top and bottom hooks: Bottom hook with bearing smoothly swivels, 360°. In the event of an overload, the hook gradually elongates. This elongation serves as an indicator to the end user, making them aware of the overload.
- Chain Bucket: Hard plastic
- Limit Switch: Standard feature
- Ambient temperature range 14°~104° F
- Ratings JIS/ISO M4, FEM 1AM, ASME H3 Motor, IP54 Hoist Protection, IP65 NEMA 4X Pendant Protection
- Temperature Range -10° to 40° C, 14° to 104° F
- CSA Compliant Hoist available upon request, excludes motorized trolley
Optional Overload Limit Device for the SA Hoists
Our new Torcon overload protection device is a slip clutch style. In the event of an overload, the device actuates and prevents the hoist from continuing to lift. This mechanism protects the hoist from damage.
- Single phase class B insulation with a short time duty of 25 minutes
- Thermal protector – senses abnormal rise in temperatures within the motor and automatically shuts the motor down to prevent damage.
Optional Motorized Trolleys
- MTS series motorized trolley, single phase, for combination with the SA electric chain hoists. 1/4t ~ 1 ton only.
- Trolleys come with pivoting adapter for hook to hook type suspension or lug type suspension
Wiring – Simple Plug-In Type Connection