Alpha Series Compact Electric Chain Hoist Single Phase
- The aluminum die cast body is designed for environments where noise levels must be kept to a minimum
- Compact design with low headroom, net weight of the hoists range from 32 lbs. with a standard 10’ lift
- Alpha S series has a single brake design
- Overload and overwind safety device. This device ensures stability when the hoist is over wound, or over lowered. The device also protects against an overload of the unit, helping to prevent damage to the hoist and injury to personnel.
- A special surface treated load chain for corrosion resistance
- The load chain is extremely durable, adhering to the strict German DIN 5684 standard
- Upper and lower hooks with safety latches are designed to slowly stretch in the event of an overload, allowing for a visual indicator to the operator, to cease operation. The bottom hook has a thrust bearing to reduce stress on the lower block, while under load.
- The pendant control’s contactor is designed for frequent use, guaranteeing excellent durability, even when ‘inching’ a load.
PDF Files available for download:
Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat are required to view these files. You may download Adobe Acrobat here.